Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Outfits of the Week

It's been awhile since I did an out fit of the day post...


This one is The Snow Field Library Skirt with an Excentrique corset and blouse by Narcissique


A sunny day. The dress is by Atelier Pierrot and the blouse is form 69th dept. 


A lovely dress by Moi meme Moitie. It's actually over 10 years old. The underskirt is by The Snow Field again though it slipped down for this photo. The Bolero is Excentrique and the hat Antique Best

I'm not 100% sold on this look. The dress is by the Korean brand Baroque. I think it just needs to be tailored to fit better.


This dress is by Victorian Maiden with the same Excentrique bolero and Antique best hat. I love this dress. It's so easy just to throw on go. 


My newest dress by Atelier Pierrot it's the Berceuse  Chiffon style choice. They have it out now in cotton and it just looks like a pain to iron. It's very light and easy to wear for summer.  

Look a different pose. The dress is Innocent World, along with the purse in the background. The bolero is Akane and Alois.  The green color is very refreshing from the usual black and white I usually wear.