Monday, August 11, 2014

Taobao Haul and Review


A rather large box for what I thought wasn't really a lot of things. This ordered was received about three weeks ago and during the time I was able to wear/use the items for a better review. Since I did take time to hold on these for a better review a few items have no line since they are out of stock.



This hat is simple straw, cute, but I noticed the tag is on the front and not the back like it usually is.


These hangers are awesome! I bought from this company before, and they've actually held up better than ones I bought from the Container store. I bought six black ones, and they added the butterfly one for free. 


I bought these three shirts from Little Dipper. I bought an XL and the bust was said to go up to 100cm and with a 97cm it fits fine without and gaps or pulling. I'm rather happy with them.


These two boleros I'm not happy with. The net sleeves with the lace is just cheap looking. They looked better in the stock photos and the 'almond' looks more like yellow. 


These are travel bags. I do travel a bit and the normal plastic bags look a bit dull. The smaller ones feel a bit ticker than Ziplock and obviously look much better! The two drawstring bags are good for dirty clothes. I was able to stick about 5 days worth of my not as frilly clothes. 


A lot of smaller items, but the flower hair clip is probably the only one worth any note. Secured with two alligator clips, it stays well on the head. 


These were all bought from the same shop and I think I love the rabbit handkerchief the most. These are perfect for using as a napkin at cafes where they only have paper ones available.  These are made from nice material and are soft. I admit I haven't washed them yet so I'm not 100% sure how bad the color fade is.



Last I bought some tea tins at this store. I've used these before, and they are always awesome. The lid on top helps to protect the tea from becoming exposed to the air and they just look so cute! It's always a plus when you can put your teas in something cute. 



In case you're one more interested in the video format, here I am opening the items.