Thursday, July 13, 2017

What is Amy up doing?

Curious when my next projects will be out?

Or maybe you want to be the first to know what's going on in the next book. 

The easiest way to do this is to subscribe to my youtube channel. 

Here's a little behind-the-scenes looks at the two writing projects I'm currently working on...


Would it Be Okay to Love you? is my full length novel of my dealing with how Aoi/Sato met. They are the characters I give away a FREE short story about their relationship every month. >>Click HERE<< if you want the story every month.



The other project I've been working on is The Yakuza Path: One Thousand Cranes. This is the 3rd book in The Yakuza Path series. It's going to be a novella told from Aki's viewpoint. I'm really love getting to know this character a bit better.

What I'd like you to do now is in the comments tell me what books coming out that you are excited for?